Happy New Year! Cheers to 2018. Hope your 2017 was good, For me, it was a year of failures and successes. The most important thing I learned is to keep doing your best, with the best of intentions.
Life is narrative that unfolds each day. The plot unfolds only if you turn the pages.
Every Little thing you do, adds up to something bigger and better. I believe in a higher power and that everything has been designed. Each move makes us go closer to the goal.
This year was probably the toughest year of my life personally. Each crisis was a surprise, something that no one anticipated. Each crisis opened so many doors unimaginable that they turned into a blessing in disguise.
I learned a lot of things from 2017
- Have patience and Keep doing hard work, Best is yet to come.
- Mother is the only soul who really cares.
- True love will slowly grow.
- Learnt to tackle hurt and pains.
- In business Only Money talks.
- Writing is one of the most powerful tools.
- Sometimes I have to distance myself to see things clearly.
- Became more confident in business and me, and matured as a person. (in Comparision to last year)
- Make the right decisions at the right time is important.
- Spend time with the right people.
- Silence speaks louder than words. As well as a single word can make a big difference.
- It’s never too late to learn a new skill.
- Outing/vacation means a lot and needed in life.
- If you are ignored by someone just wait for your time to come and keep doing your hard work.
- You know yourself better than anyone else.
I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn. Just jot down those lessons you have learned and collected all, put it in the jar. At the end of the year, you would find that you have learned a lot this year. These were one of the experiences that changed my life.
Working on two Books, but still not completed, Hope I will finish both books by end of March. 200+ Digital and Technical Blogs, 20+ Talks, Sessions or Panel Discussion.
Yes, the best part of this year was, I traveled a lot. A lot means a lot.
New Year’s resolution for 2018?
Rather than choose a resolution I have instead decided to clean out the things I don’t want in my life. 😉
Well, I am drafting this list for my 2018.
- Make sure that I stick to these resolutions. This completely makes sense to me.
- Health and Body. First and foremost priority. Enough of laziness. I want to overcome my poor body maintenance. Daily cycling and Room Gym will add values here.
- New Channels
- New Products
- Target is to do 50X than 2017.
- Time to execute.
- Kavishala: The School Of Poets:
- Introduce much more video content
- New Cities (Bhopal. Bangalore, Chandigarh, Jhanshi, Soorat, Ahmedabad…)
- Android/iOS Application
- Next Version Of Website
- KitabShala: Developing an Offline and Online Space for Book Readers.
- Lovers. Labours and Leaders: Complete this Book by March’2018. This is an interesting story for everyone.
- After finishing above book, Next book is planned on Indian Society and My Eyes
- Will learn some new technologies and programming language.
- Will resume Helping Others from Jan’2017, will try to teach kids every weekend. (Self Promise)