I can’t spend any day in my life without reading. Be it newspaper, magazine, blog or book. As a writer, I can confidently say reading is more important than writing. For every book I write, tens of thousands of people need to read it or I have to keep my day job. So to me, reading is at least 10,000 times more important than writîng. By reading, you can tap into the thoughts and mind of a person who lived centuries ago – you’ll literally be picking up their thoughts. ‘I’ve sat with Galileo at his trial for heresy. I’ve been with John Hanning Speke in his quest for the source of the Nile. And I’ve been in the space capsule with Michael Collins as he sat alone in orbit, as Aldrin and Armstrong went down to the moon. …’
All the historical things, we can feel only through reading. For a writer and normal human being Reading is also important because, Great readers can comprehend the individual sentences and the authoritative structure of a bit of composing. They can understand thoughts, take after contentions, and recognize suggestions. They know a large portion of the words in the content as of now, yet they can likewise focus the importance of huge numbers of the new words from the setting – falling flat this, they can utilize their lexicon adequately to do as such. In synopsis, great perusers can remove from the written work what is vital for the specific assignment they are utilized in. Also, they can do it rapidly!
I have read, many books and find out some benefits:
- Reading relaxes the body and calms the mind.
- Reading is a great form of entertainment
- Kids who read often and widely get better at it.
- Reading exercises our brains.
- Reading improves concentration.
- Reading teaches children about the world around them.
- Reading improves a child’s vocabulary and leads to more highly-developed language skills.
- Reading develops a child’s imagination.
Keep Reading, Keep Sharing !!